De taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- International recruitment of all level positions.
- Advise in international HR matters on topics as labor law and employment benefits.
- Guide and coordinate performance meetings with non-performing employees.
- Advise, assist and coordinate dismissal procedure in cooperation with the HR manager.
- Case manager in reintegration processes.
- Giving onboarding training to new employees.
- Exit meetings with employees leaving the company.
- HR administration such as setting up contracts, monthly reports, travel allowance overviews and other administrative tasks.
- Other duties required in the HR department.
- Education on HBO + level, preferably in the field of Human Resources.
- Education or experience in Dutch and preferably foreign (labor) laws.
- At least 5 years experience in a general HR role (including recruitment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to operate self-directed and proactive on given tasks
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Residing close to Amersfoort (50 km)
Our client offers you the chance to gain experience in an international and dynamic environment. As a Senior HR Officer you will be responsible for the international recruitment as well as HR administration.Het aanbod
Our client is an international high tech organization seeking a candidate who desires to achieve a professional and rewarding full-time career. Our client offers a good salary with excellent extra benefits (a thirteenth month, travel allowance and reimbursement for medical expenses).
For further information regarding the Senior HR Officer position please contact. Lisette Hendriks +31(0)6 53707420. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have. I am also available to take your call outside office hours.