For our client in Leusden we are looking for a full time Human Resource Administrator.De taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As an HR officer you have a strong personality, you can take over all human resource activities in the absence of the HR manager. Your work is mainly administrative, the department has all its processes in order so you can do your job effectively.
Your responsibilities are:
- Execute the salary administration.
- Absence administration (sick leave and holiday registration).
- Arrange all administrative matters concerning commencement of employment and leaving staff. For example: Make and manage the personnel files, pension scheme applications, progress personal information of employee into personnel information system, observe jubilees, end of contracts, etc.
- Assist in recruitment process: Keep in contact with recruitment agencies. Send CV’s of applicants to the relevant department, etc. Recruitment via LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Assist Human Resource Manager with other HR tasks.
- International payroll.
- Education on HBO level, preferably in the field of Human Resources (Administration).
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in Human Resource administration and in processing payroll.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to operate self-directed and proactive on given tasks.
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Our client is an international high tech organization.Het aanbod
Our client offers a challenging position with an excellent primary and secondary benefits package (13th month, good travel allowance and health insurance reimbursement). The salary is in line with the market.
Interested? Then apply immediately by sending your English CV and English motivation letter (with recent passport photo) to lisette. For questions about this vacancy you may also call me at:+31 (0)6 537 07 420.